- Should accept Jesus as one's personal savior, serve the church and receive training for growth of personal faith.
- Receive Biblical education that will establish the right viewpoint of marriage.
- Should seek marital advice through counseling with a pastor, elder, or church minister.
- Have a courtship that will allow two individuals the chance to get to know each other.
- A soon-to-be married couple will give Faith & Family service and pledge to build a family of faith.
- Hold a wedding ceremony with families and relatives and register their marriage.